10 Fast and Easy 5-Ingredient Dinners
Need dinner quick? These simple recipes are made with a few basic ingredients, and are ready in a flash — or about 30 minutes.
1. Tomato Basil Salmon | Ready in 30 mins
Fresh tomatoes and basil make this salmon dish simply delicious. Serve with quick-cooking couscous to make it a meal.
2. Ultra Easy Pineapple Chicken Kabobs | Ready in 30 mins
These sweet and sticky chicken and pineapple skewers cooked on the grill taste like summer.
3. Crunchy French Onion Chicken | Ready in 30 mins
This crunchy onion chicken is so simple, you'll wonder why you didn't think of it before.
4. Spaghetti Carbonara | Ready in 20 min
Creamy, bacon and cheese pasta is the ultimate quick dinner.
5. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Fillets | Ready in 20 mins
Parmesan, parsley, and paprika give these tilapia fillets so much flavor.
6. Grilled Gorgonzola-Basil Burgers | Ready in 25 mins
Beef and blue cheese are heavenly together in this simple stuffed burger.
7. Sausage Pasta | Ready in 30 mins
This easy pasta is full of regular pantry staples, and is perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
8. Baked Salmon Filets Dijon | Ready in 25 mins
Dijon mustard gives these salmon filets a zippy flavor.
9. Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers| Ready in 35 mins
These phenomenally popular burgers make healthy taste yum.
10. Mediterranean Pesto Pizza | Ready in 16 mins
Yes, you can have pizza that fast. And it's all thanks to a frozen naan bread.